Resources for Maintaining Your Mental Health During COVID-19
Check out the online resources below for managing your mental health:
Individuals with preexisting mental health conditions should continue their treatment as usual.
- Call your mental health provider to learn how they are responding to the coronavirus. Check with your provider to find out if your regularly scheduled appointments will be in-person or virtual.
- If you are in search of a mental health provider, contact our office to learn about the community partners we work with.
- Give an Hour: Connect with professionals who offer mental health counseling services at no cost. These therapy sessions occur via phone or video conferencing.
Talk to Someone
As always, free crisis lines are great resources to use when you need someone to listen, you are looking for resources, or you are in a crisis. All helplines are free and available 24/7.
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 | Text TalkWithUs to 66746
- CRISISline: 864-271-8888 | Text CRISISLINE to 839863
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 then press 1 | Text 838255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- COVID Coach App: The COVID Coach app was created for everyone, including Veterans and Servicemembers, to support self-care and overall mental health during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Click the link to learn more about the COVID Coach app and to download. Available for both Android and iPhone.